Earn Graduate Credit - Becker CPA Exam Review
Earn Graduate Credit while preparing for the CPA Exam
Did you know that while you prepare for the CPA Exam, you could be simultaneously earning academic credits when you enroll through DeVry University’s Keller Graduate School of Management and complete the required coursework? What an excellent opportunity to accomplish two goals at once!
Some of the advantages to enrolling in Keller courses that utilize Becker’s CPA Review methodology are:
- Earn up to 9 semester graduate level credit hours towards an advanced degree (such as an MBA) or a graduate certificate
- Graduate courses may help satisfy your 150-hour requirement. Check with your state board of accountancy for requirements and acceptance of credits.
- Graduate coursework may qualify for tuition reimbursement through many employers, thus enabling you to get reimbursed for Becker’s CPA Review
- By earning academic credit for these courses, students may be eligible for federal financial aid or defer existing student loans. Check with your student finance advisor to see if you may be eligible for financial aid.
MBA + CPA Preparation
Adding a Keller MBA credential to your CPA is a very smart choice. An MBA on top of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business may fulfill the 150 hours required by most states.* But more importantly, an MBA can give you immense career flexibility and increased salary potential.
The MBA degree combined with the CPA credential implies knowledge of a broad spectrum of disciplines including marketing, information systems, and strategy, as well as advanced training in accounting and finance. Along with this may come a broader array of career opportunities in fields such as banking, consulting, operations, finance, and general business management.
An MBA with a CPA gives you a powerful combination of multidimensional skills:
- Interpret complex financial information
- Lead teams to improve profitability and operational efficiency
- Contribute advanced business and managerial skills
- Perform strategically as a member of the executive team
- Become a trusted advisor on a wide variety of issues
Coupled with your CPA designation, an MBA or Graduate Certificate in CPA Preparation from DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management can give you a professional advantage in today's competitive business environment. As an educational affiliate of Becker Professional Education, Keller offers integrated coursework that features the Becker Professional Education methodology, so you can be assured of receiving high-quality preparation for the CPA exam, while you earn your MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management.
To learn more about offerings at Keller please visit keller.edu.
*It is the student’s responsibility to check with your state board of accountancy for requirements and acceptance of credits.