All-New CPA Exam Review
Becker Professional Education wants to make sure you make the most of your valuable study time. That's why we've invested over $3M into Becker’s all-new CPA Exam Review with Adapt2U Learning Technology, designed to prepare you for the new 2017 CPA Exam.
Our new course is more personalized and efficient than ever to help you:
- Make better use of your study time – A specially designed pre-assessment provides a recommended learning path focused on where you need the most help and short lectures fit easily with busy schedules.
- Track your progress – Our Study Planner and Progress Tests along the way track development and provide feedback to build knowledge and instill confidence.
- Develop higher-order skills thinking – Skills Practice, Interactive simulations and videos are specially designed to help you move beyond memorization and apply your knowledge in Task-Based Simulations, an essential part of the 2017 CPA Exam.
- Learn exactly what is needed – Lectures and textbooks are updated to reflect content relevant to the 2017 exam, and ongoing regular updates assure you are studying material that’s most likely to be tested.
- Make the process easier – Seamless navigation and new tools make it easy to take notes, highlight text, search for key words and control video speed.
- Apply your learning – Mock exams are designed to simulate the actual exam experience so you can test your knowledge and feel more prepared on exam day.
Our Course Includes:
Guidance from experienced, knowledgeable instructors.
- 100 hours of instruction from CPAs, attorneys and other professionals with real-world experience
- Unlimited academic support
- Mandarin Chinese closed captioning available on course lectures.
Fully integrated course materials for all course formats:
- Over 6,200 multiple choice questions
- Over 300 task-based simulations
- Adapt2U Learning Technology
- Interactive Skills Practice
- Two mock exams per section
- Comprehensive textbooks and eBooks
- Modularized content
- Interactive study planner
Flexible study options:
- Gain flexibility with a choice of 3 course formats: Self-Study, LiveOnline and Live in over 100 classrooms worldwide. No matter which format you choose, you get all the same course materials.
- Study anywhere, anytime from any computer or our mobile app available on Apple and Android tablets and smartphones.
- Accounting for Empires™, offers a chance to build your knowledge as you play and even compete against others.
- Automatic synchronization between all devices ensures your progress is always up-to-date.