Extra practice for select topics so you can master a personally challenging topic.
Supplemental Multiple-Choice Questions are available for select, challenging topics, providing you with extra practice so you can master a personally challenging topic. Includes 50 questions per topic, written by Becker subject matter experts, on key topics such as: Audit Planning, Cost Accounting, Journal Entries, and many more.
Supplemental Mutiple-Choice Questions are only available to current Becker students.
Coming soon – Becker’s new CPA Exam Review!
Purchase now and receive updated course materials in January.Learn More
- F1 - Comprehensive Income and Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income
- F2 - Journal Entries and Adjusting Journal Entries
- F2 - Foreign Currency Transactions
- F3 - Business Combinations and Consolidations
- F4 - Inventory and Fixed Assets
- F5 - Leases and Bonds
- F6 - Pension Accounting
- F7 - Equity and Cash Flows
- F8 & F9 - Governmental Fund Accounting
- F10 - Derivatives and Hedging
- A1 & A2 - Audit Reports
- A3 - Audit Planning and Risk Assessment
- A4 - Assertions and Audit Procedures
- A4 - Gathering Audit Evidence
- A5 - Integrated Audits & Internal Control Communications
- B1 - Corporate Governance
- B2 - Cost Accounting
- B3 - Financial Management Decisions
- B5 & B6 - Economics and Valuation
- R1 - Individual Tax (Exemptions, Schedule C&F, Employee Stock Options)
- R2 - Individual Tax (Adjustments for AGI, AMT, Standards for tax svcs)
- R3 - C Corporations and S Corporations
- R4 - Property Taxation
- R4 - Trust Taxation; Bus Law (100 total questions)
- R5-R8 - Business Law
Supplemental Mutiple-Choice Questions are only available to current Becker students.Enroll Now