1 | Passing All 4 parts of the CPA Exam requires a significant time commitment.
A typical CPA candidate spends approximately 300 – 400 hours preparing to pass all 4 parts of the exam. We believe that most CPA Exam candidates can pass all four parts of the exam in 6-12 months.
2 | When scheduling your classes, take into account the amount of time you have available each week to commit to preparing for the exam.
For each hour you spend in a Becker class, you should anticipate spending two hours outside of class working questions, simulations and progress tests. If you work or attend school full-time, we recommend a schedule that includes two classes per week (8 hours in class plus 16 hours of homework = weekly commitment of 24 hours). If you recently graduated and have not yet started working, you may have more available time for an intensive course.
3 | Sit for one part of the exam immediately after studying for that part.
- Study → Take 1st Exam, then
- Study → Take 2nd Exam, then
- Study → Take 3rd Exam, then
- Study → Take 4th Exam
4 | Understand that the CPA Exam is only offered in the first two months of each calendar quarter.
You cannot sit for the exam in March, June, September and December.
5 | How to Schedule on the Becker.com
- Select the format that suits your schedule.
- For Live and Intensive classes use the map to select the location where you want to take the course.
Once you select a format, classes will appear on a calendar grid. The grid has forward arrows so you can find additional classes.
- Click “Info” to find out when the class meets and “Add” to place it in your cart.
- Click the “Checkout” button to complete your order.