Designed for Agile practitioners preparing to take the PMI-ACP® Exam, Becker’s PMI-ACP Exam Review course provides a review of Agile concepts and principles covered on the exam.
Becker's PMI-ACP® Exam prep offers a highly interactive, experiential learning environment and is recommended for students with a background in project management practice and techniques obtained through experience and prior education. The PMI-ACP® Review courses aligns with the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition and offers 21 PDUs.
Our PMI-ACP® Exam Review course includes:
- Video instruction by an experienced Agile practitioners.
- A comprehensive set of materials including the Agile Basics and Agile Application modules.
- Online access to two sets of practice exams including 120 sample questions.
- Best practices and case studies to identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies.
- “Ask the Expert” feature allows you to submit questions directly to an expert in the field.
- Team leadership and Agile project skills.
This course helps students to:
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success.
- Understand how to apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects.
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Agile projects.
- Understand the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile teams.
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams.
|Strategic & Business Mgmt||7|
Courses Access: Unlimited access for 180 days
PMI-ACP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.