Becker's Agile project management training is designed for students and professionals with a general understanding of project management and interested in gaining a better understanding of the increasingly popular Agile practices. The course offers a highly interactive, experiential learning atmosphere, designed to fit your schedule. The Introduction to Agile course aligns with the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition and offers 10 PDUs.
The Introduction to Agile Project Management course includes:
- Video instruction by experienced Agile practitioners.
- A comprehensive set of materials including the Agile Basics and Agile Application modules.
- Online access to an abundance of resource materials including interactive exercises.
- An “Ask the Expert” feature that allows you to submit questions directly to an expert in the field.
After completing the course you should be able to:
- Define Agile development and differentiate it from traditional Waterfall practices.
- Identify the similarities and differences among several Agile methodologies.
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success.
- Understand the nuances of leading and working with Agile teams.
- Apply best practices from organizations that have successfully incorporated Agile methodologies into their business activities.
|Strategic & Business Mgmt||3|
Course Access: Unlimited access for 180 days
For group registration and pricing please contact us.
PMBOK® is a registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.