Becker’s PMP® Exam Review course is available through select PMI® Chapters across the U.S. We also offer our course to corporations and government agencies on-site at your facility, or with our DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management affiliations, we can offer to deliver training classes for your group anywhere within a national network of DeVry or Keller locations – days and weekends.
Our Live PMP Exam Review course includes:
- Four days of instruction by an experienced PMP® instructor
- A comprehensive set of materials including the current edition of the PMBOK® Guide, Becker PMP Exam Review Guide, Q&As to the PMBOK® Guide, Crosswind PMP Exam Prep Series Guide
- Online access to an abundance of resource material and sample exam questions.
- Online access to the PMP instructor during non-class hours and for a full 60 days after classroom training ends
Length Typically 4 days, 7 hours per day.
|Strategic & Business Mgmt||2|
Price: Contact Us
Upcoming Live PMI Chapter PMP Exam Review Workshops
- PMI Atlanta Chapter
- PMI Chicago Chapter
- PMI Keystone Chapter (Pennsylvania)
- PMI Los Angeles Chapter
- PMI Nashville Chapter
- PMI Northern Utah Chapter
- PMI Silver Spring Chapter (Maryland)
PMI, PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.