Project Management Training Program
Becker’s Project Management Professional training program is tailored for project management personnel or newly formed project management teams requiring in-depth training in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) leading to PMP® certification. Participants receive hands-on experience managing complex projects.
This course blends expert instruction with up-to-date participatory learning techniques and includes comprehensive coverage of the ten PMBOK areas tested on the PMP certification exam.
Our Project Management Professional Program includes:
- 20 half-days of training over 20 weeks, followed by three full days of PMP Exam Review training, all taught by an experienced PMP instructor
- A comprehensive set of materials including:
- Project Leadership and Team Building workbook
- Managing Project Scope and Schedule workbook
- Quality Management and Continuous Process Improvement workbook
- Contract and Procurement Management workbook
- Project Cost Management workbook
- Project Risk Assessment and Estimation workbook
- Communications Management workbook
- PMBOK® Guide
- Becker PMP Exam Review guide
- Q&As to the PMBOK® Guide
- Crosswind PMP Exam Prep Series Guide
20 half-day sessions over 20 weeks and 3 full PMP Exam Review training days.
Available to groups within your organization, on-site, at your facility.
|Strategic & Business Mgmt||15|
Price: Contact us