Applying for the PMP Exam
Personal growth and increased compensation are the primary reasons project management professionals seek PMI®’s PMP certification.
- For additional information on the PMP application requirements, consult the PMP Handbook.
- Prepare for success on the PMP exam with Becker’s PMP Exam Review. Upcoming Live PMP Exam Review workshops and Online PMP Exam Review courses.
- Register and log in to PMI’s online system and complete the PMP exam application.
Maintaining PMP Certification
PMP credential holders need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle to maintain their certification. The CCR video provides the key information about PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements including:
- What are PDUs
- How to earn and claim PDUs
- Step-by-step instructions on renewing your PMP certification
Visit PMI’s online CCR system to report PDUs and view certification records.