Becker Professional Education is proud to offer online courses to align with the three skill areas of The Project Management Institute (PMI®) Talent Triangle: Technical Project Management, Leadership, and Strategic and Business Management. The PMI® Talent Triangle is a skill set considered essential for project management practitioners to possess in order to be well-rounded professionals.
How are the PMI® Talent Triangle skills defined?
- Technical Project Management is the skill that includes knowledge and behaviors related to specific domains of project, program and portfolio management.
- Leadership is the knowledge, skills and behaviors specific to leadership-oriented skills that help an organization achieve its business goals.
- Strategic and Business Management is the knowledge of and expertise in the industry or organization that enhances performance and better delivers business outcomes.
PMI, PMP and the PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Becker is Prepared to Partner With You
As the new online courses launch, certificate holders can start signing up for classes and get a head start on acquiring their minimum PDUs.
PMP® Education Requirement:
Minimum 35 PDUs
- 8 Technical
- 8 Leadership
- 8 Business/Strategic
- (remaining 11 in any area)
PMI-ACP® Education Requirement:
Minimum 18 PDUs
- 4 Technical
- 4 Leadership
- 4 Business/Strategic
- (remaining 6 in any area)
Let Becker help you meet the new PMI® requirements. Learn more about our PMI® training today.