USMLE® Step 1 Live Online
Your USMLE® Step 1 exam performance is key to your success in a residency program; it's essential to get the best preparation you can. Becker Professional Education’s USMLE Step 1 Live Online review gives you the structure of a live online classroom with the flexibility to study and learn from anywhere in the world.
Comprehensive Live Online Instruction
- A structured, 10-week study schedule featuring 275 hours of online lecture covering core basic science subjects.
- Over 30 hours of Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon, a nationally renowned instructor with over 20 years in USMLE prep.
- Instructors provide immediate feedback and one-on-one mentoring to propel you to exam-day success.
Updated USMLE-Focused Review Books
- Seven full volumes of full-color print review notes and interactive eBooks including classic USMLE presentations, and exam-relevant USMLE information covering all exam disciplines.
Personal Becker medical advisor
- Your personal medical advisor works with you to develop an individual study plan to complement the live lectures and independent review activities.
- Your medical advisor helps prepare you for residency success by focusing your efforts on activities that deliver results.
Nine months access to GuideMD
- Online interactive study series featuring over 220 hours of lecture material complemented by animations, video, graphic renderings and case summaries.
Nine months of access to QMD: Advanced USMLE® Question Bank
- Over 2,100 exam-tested questions, which allows you to design personalized exam blocks to assess your progress and knowledge of key subject matter concepts.
One Step 1 assessment exam
- Helps you identify areas of strengths and opportunities for progress as you prepare for exam day.
- This assessment closely simulates the actual USMLE test experience, helping you gain confidence during the review process.
*Access to our GuideMD/QMD begins from the moment you click “LOGIN”. Failure to login 6 months after your purchase date will result in an automatic login.