Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon for USMLE® Step 1
Becker’s intensive six day, live online Integrated Case Review is perfect for students needing an intensive refresher course before taking the USMLE® Step 1 exam.
Professional instruction is offered by our esteemed faculty member, Dr. Lionel Raymon. Dr. Raymon is uniquely versed in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, and Pathology and possesses a strong understanding of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathophysiology - allowing us to provide you with this one-of-a-kind comprehensive review course.
Our integrated cases online course includes the following features and benefits:
Live Online case-based review
- 30 hours of live online case-based review helping you to synthesize core basic science concepts and maximize your exam performance.
Student Driven Content
- Each session provides student-driven content where your individual understanding of basic science concepts are tested within the clinical context of a presented case.
- Dr. Lionel Raymon engages students directly through an initial clinical scenario requiring student input for further development.
- Students have an opportunity for deeper review of Becker's Step 1 review course and gain valuable understanding of how to best integrate these concepts within a clinical context.
Exclusive student handouts and case notes
- Provides deeper enhanced review of classroom session content.
“I would never be confident to take my exam without taking Dr. Raymon's Integrated Cases.”
—Hahsim Alawami, King AbdulAziz University