USMLE® Step 2 CK
In order to succeed on the USMLE Step 2 CK you must be able to demonstrate a mastery of clinical science principles and patient-centered skills. Becker provides you with exam-relevant high-yield content taught by accomplished medical school faculty with decades of USMLE experience.
This review course is also ideal for students preparing for COMLEX Level 2.
Master your clinical science knowledge and patient-centered skills.
When you prepare with Becker, you can get the curriculum, materials, faculty, and experience you need to help you succeed on exam day, including:
- A complete approach to exam preparation that is comprehensive, engaging, and focused on understanding and retention.
- Top-quality faculty from leading U.S. medical schools, who have years of proven success in preparing future physicians.
- Exam-focused material and presentation that helps you target what matters, so you can avoid getting bogged down in untested material.
- Supportive learning environment accompanied by Becker Medical Advisors to help reduce stress and distractions, so that you are better able to able to concentrate on your studying.
- Integrated learning tools to enrich your experience, including full-color textbooks and eBooks, and content-rich practice questions.
- Assessment exams to measure your progress and help you focus your remaining study time.
- Residency workshop to help you understand the Residency Match process.