USMLE® Step 2 CK Self Study
Becker Professional Education’s Step 2 CK GuideMD provides you with exam-relevant, integrated content taught by accomplished medical school faculty with decades of USMLE experience. Our GuideMD provides you with over 130 hours of multimedia instruction from our esteemed faculty, available to you at your convenience – providing you with the flexibility and the freedom to study whenever and wherever you want!
Becker’s flexible self-study tool GuideMD: Advanced Interactive Learning is now available for the student on the go on Android and iOS mobile devices.
GuideMD includes the following features and benefits:
Personal audio coach
- Leads you through the lecture and explains the essential content and important details of that particular subject.
- Enables you to view the annotated audio lectures at regular, 1.25 and 1.5x speed for quick-review studying.
Advanced search tool
- Search criteria for easy browsing through all Step 2 CK subjects.
- Highlight, underline and take notes as lectures are playing – then go back and review your saved notes made directly on the page.
Page view options
- Choose how you would like to view the course materials based on your study location and device. A thumbnail option is also available for navigational purposes.
- Full-color illustrations and embedded motion graphics that render complex concepts, in high definition and high color conceptualizations of all USMLE related topics.
UWorld Question Bank
- Optional set of over 2,000 questions providing detailed explanations while being written to simulate the USMLE exam.
- Provides seamless play of all video and audio content within a chapter from first page to last.
- One click, 10-second rewind, available for reviewing complex concepts or replaying missed content.
Supported platforms are Windows and Mac OS devices.