Our Promise? To provide students with the utmost opportunity to pass the USMLE’s by using Becker's comprehensive materials and time tested learning approach.
Students that utilize Becker’ USMLE Step 1 or Step 2CK Live and Live Online Review Courses but do not pass the USMLE, may repeat the review course receiving $1,500 off retail price (price is off retail pricing not off available promotion or previously paid pricing).
To be eligible for the Becker Promise, students must:
- Utilize Step 1 or Step 2CK LIVE & LIVE ONLINE FORMAT.
- Students must successfully attend 80% of all live course lectures. Candidates meeting the criteria will be confirmed through tracking the daily attendance conducted during the live and live online course.
- Students must also provide a copy showing proof of taking the exam and not receiving a passing score.
- The Becker Promise expires 365 days following the completion of the Live or Live Online Review course.
Redeeming the Becker Promise:
- The Becker Promise may be redeemed by contacting student services Toll Free: 800.683.8725 Outside the US: 630.245.4797 Monday-Friday 7:30 am-7:30 pm CST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If students do not qualify for Becker Promise, the live and live online course may be repeated once at the alumni student discount rate (see alumni discount policy for additional details).
- The Becker Promise is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Positive verification of former enrollment and satisfaction of all Becker Promise requirements must be identified within our records at the time of redemption.
- All previous account balances must be paid before the Becker Promise redemption will be accepted.
* The Becker Promise is applicable to students from medical schools where the primary language of instruction is English. Becker Promise is not applicable to international students enrolled through Becker on a Form I-20.
For additional updates and relevant information, visit the USMLE Review Policy