KPMG 2020 Interns
KPMG / Becker Enrollment Information for KPMG 2020 Interns Only
- KPMG has set up a direct-bill arrangement with Becker and Becker will invoice KPMG for your CPA Exam Review enrollment. If you decline your fulltime offer from KPMG, your course access will be terminated.
- Registration on this site is for those who are first time Becker enrollees resident in the United States including those who previously studied with another CPA exam review provider.
- You must enroll in all four parts to take advantage of this direct-bill program. Only candidates who have already passed individual exam parts are allowed to enroll in less than four parts. You must enroll in the bundle for unlimited access. Materials will have a 24-month access for those who are enrolling in less than four parts.
- Platform Choice: Windows or MAC
Enrollment Instructions For Live-Online Class and Self-Study Format:
Step 1: Create an account by clicking the “Login/Register” button below
Step 2: After you have created your account or logged in, you will automatically be rerouted back to this page and see a button labeled “Confirm Affiliation”. Please click this button to see your eligible products. However, if you want the hardcopy flashcards you must put them in the cart. Hardcopy flashcards (also included with the KPMG Direct-Bill) must be put in your cart or they will not be included with your order.
Step 3: Once you complete your order, you can then enroll in classes should you want to attend LiveOnline Course (Including LiveOnline Fast Pass).
Mix and Match Formats: You can choose a combination of Live-Online and Self-Study to complete your 4-part course. E.g., you can choose FAR and AUD Live-Online, and then REG and BEC self-study.
Switching Formats: There is no charge to switch formats or schedules.
- From Self-Study to Live Online: Candidates may switch from the self-study format to the live or live-online format at any time.
- From Live-Online to Self-Study: Candidates may switch from the Live-Online format to the Live or Self-Study format – however, this switch must be made before the Live-Online course begins.
Unlimited License: Your access to the course will not expire, regardless of the format, unless you enroll in less than four parts.
- Please Note AICPA 18-Month Requirement: You may take sections individually and in any order, but are required to pass all four sections of the CPA Exam within a rolling 18-month period. Credit for any section passed shall be valid for 18 months from the actual date the examination sections were taken. Examination credit expires by section. You will lose credit for each section passed outside the 18-month period, and will have to retake those sections. Your score notice will contain any relevant expiration dates.
For assistance feel free to call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-868-3900.
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am-730 pm CST