2021 Accounting and Auditing Update - Webcast: March 04, 2021 at 09:00AM CST
This course will be an overview of:
- Executive summary of recent U.S. GAAP accounting standard activity relevant to public or nonpublic entities.
- Lease accounting, revenue recognition, and other recent changes that have a deeper impact on financial reporting.
- Recent accounting standard-setting activity related to COVID-19.
- Recent guidance issued by the AICPA and PCAOB for financial statement audits.
- Recent guidance issued by the AICPA for SSARS and SSAE engagements.
Jennifer F. Louis, CPA, has over 25 years of experience in designing and instructing high quality training programs in a wide variety of technical and “soft skills” topics needed for professional and organization success. In 2003, she founded Emergent Solutions Group, LLC, where she focuses her energy on designing and delivering practical and engaging accounting and auditing training. She was most recently Director of Audit Product Development at Surgent Professional Education, and prior to that served as Executive Vice President/Director of Training Services at AuditWatch, Inc. Jennifer started her career in Audit for Deloitte & Touche LLP. Jennifer graduated summa cum laude from Marymount University with a B.B.A.-Accounting.