Webcast: March 29, 2021 at 02:00PM CST
This course will be an overview of:
- New issues in individual taxation, including the impact of COVID-19 legislation
- Understanding individual taxation
- The best strategies to comply with the ever-changing tax laws used in preparing Form 1040.
- Rules for determining adjustments in arriving at adjusted gross income
- Rules for determining itemized deductions and the related limitations
- Calculation of income tax and tax credits
- Recent revisions to Form 1040
- Best practices for staying in compliance
Stan earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from California State University, Northridge in 1980. He now runs a two-office tax, accounting and consulting practice in Oakland and San Francisco, California. The practice focuses on high net worth individuals and small businesses, providing quality, personalized financial and tax guidance. Stan has taught continuing education courses to practitioners throughout the country on a regular basis for over 10 years. Stan has been a regular guest on a local radio talk show discussing taxes and has been quoted several times in local papers. He previously taught accounting courses in junior colleges in Southern California.