Capital investment: risk analysis in capital budgeting
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define capital investment, capital expenditures, and capital budgeting.
- Recognize the capital budgeting process in a corporate setting.
- Identify types of risks involved in making capital investments.
- Apply risk analysis strategies to the decision-making process.
- Recognize the current capital investment landscape, particularly due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823