After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe what earnings and profits ("E&P") are for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
- Identify the practical considerations pertinent to computing E&P.
- Identify the common adjustments that are necessary to compute E&P.
- Describe the ordering of utilizing E&P.
- Identify the M&A implications on E&P and the reporting requirements.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823