Cybersecurity: I’ve been hacked! Now what? A framework for preventing cyber a...
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the history of hacking.
- Discuss the types of hacking.
- Review famous hacking cases in the financial services sector.
- Discuss preventative strategies to prevent financial data hacking.
- Discuss the importance of building an incident response plan.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823