Cybersecurity: I’ve been hacked! Now what? A framework for preventing cyber a...
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss the history of hacking
- Discuss the types of hacking
- Review famous hacking cases in the financial services sector
- Discuss preventative strategies to prevent financial data hacking
- Discuss the importance of building an incident response plan
Kelly Richmond Pope is an associate professor at DePaul University in Chicago where she teaches financial, managerial and forensic accounting. In 2018, Pope became a TED speaker with her impactful and timely TED Talk entitled “How whistleblowers shape history.” Her research has been published in the Behavioral Research in Accounting, Auditing: A Journal of Theory & Practice, Journal of Business Ethics, The CPA Journal and WebCPA. She has a PhD in accounting from Virginia Tech University and is a licensed CPA.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823