Excel: How to EXCEL at Budgeting and Variance Analysis
Using Excel's analytic capabilities you will learn how to:
- Estimate fixed and variable costs with the High Low Method and Regression.
- Using the Learning Curve to estimate manufacturing costs.
- Create a Master and Cash Budget.
- Compute price, quantity, market size, market share, sales mix, sales price, sales volume, and profit variances.
- Use Control Charts and Simulation to Analyze variances.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823