Using Excel's analytic capabilities you will learn how to:
- Estimate fixed and variable costs with the High Low Method and Regression.
- Using the Learning Curve to estimate manufacturing costs.
- Create a Master and Cash Budget.
- Compute price, quantity, market size, market share, sales mix, sales price, sales volume, and profit variances.
- Use Control Charts and Simulation to Analyze variances.
Dr. Wayne Winston is a Visiting Professor at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston and Professor Emeritus of Decision Sciences at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He holds a B.S. in mathematics from M.I.T. and a Ph.D in operations research from Yale. He won over 40 teaching awards at Indiana University. He has written over a dozen books including Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis and Decision Making, Operations Research, Practical Management Science, Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, and Mathletics. Dr. Winston has taught classes and consulted for many leading global organizations. He is also a two-time Jeopardy! Champion and has consulted for the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823