After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Creating dashboards to summarize DEI.
- How diversity improves team performance.
- Using regression to evaluate salary and promotion disparities.
- Evidence based approaches to reducing turnover.
- Metrics to measure workforce diversity.
- Measuring benefits of diversity training.
- Reducing bias in hiring.
- Benefits of affirmative action
Dr. Wayne Winston is a Visiting Professor at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston and Professor Emeritus of Decision Sciences at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He holds a B.S. in mathematics from M.I.T. and a Ph.D in operations research from Yale. He won over 40 teaching awards at Indiana University. He has written over a dozen books including Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis and Decision Making, Operations Research, Practical Management Science, Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, and Mathletics. Dr. Winston has taught classes and consulted for many leading global organizations. He is also a two-time Jeopardy! Champion and has consulted for the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823