After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define ideal network and develop a strategy to achieve it.
- Name platforms for online networking and identify appropriate situations for each.
- Recognize positive characteristics of written communication.
- Recognize proper etiquette for effective virtual and in-person networking.
- Identify appropriate channels for in-person and virtual networking.
- Apply tips to alleviate online, in-person, and in-writing networking challenges.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823