After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the language of business valuation.
- Recognize the various types of valuation methods.
- Comprehend the myriad types of engagements conducted by valuators and the reports they issue.
- Learn the wide-range of databases and sources utilized by professional valuators.
- Gain an overview of the current happenings in this dynamic field.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823