Project management: Be a people-savvy leader throughout
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Articulate the major components of project manager role for leading the people on a project.
- Create influence plans for individuals whose support is needed in some way on the project.
- Map their personal business relationships and use to gain access needed to execute their influence plans.
- Use influence and information tools to guide a group of individuals through challenging decisions.
- Communicate strongly with a leadership persona and in a way that engenders trust and support from others.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823