Special topics in capital formation: lease and intermediate-term financing
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Distinguish between the types of leases, e.g., operating, capital, sale and leaseback, direct, leveraged, and combination.
- Identify alternatives to leasing: intermediate-term financing.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of leasing versus other intermediate-term financing methods.
- Identify the tax aspects of leases and the tax considerations involved in financing decisions.
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on lease transactions and financing agreements.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823