Strengthening your workforce: Diversity and inclusion
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Differentiate between diversity and inclusion.
- Identify the benefits and challenges of diversity in the corporate environment.
- Identify effective tactics to increase diversity in the workplace.
- Create a plan to increase diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Recognize when a diversity initiative is successful in the workplace.
Kelly Richmond Pope is an associate professor at DePaul University in Chicago where she teaches financial, managerial and forensic accounting. In 2018, Pope became a TED speaker with her impactful and timely TED Talk entitled “How whistleblowers shape history.” Her research has been published in the Behavioral Research in Accounting, Auditing: A Journal of Theory & Practice, Journal of Business Ethics, The CPA Journal and WebCPA. She has a PhD in accounting from Virginia Tech University and is a licensed CPA.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823