Becker Professional Education, in partnership with the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College***, is proud to offer Lean Six Sigma training for Yellow Belt, Green Belt, and Black Belt certification. For each workshop you will receive a certification from the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College upon completion of all requirements. Founded in 1769, Dartmouth is a member of the Ivy League and consistently ranks among one of the world's greatest academic institutions. With collaborative and interactive workshop formats, earn your Lean Six Sigma certification in a matter of days compared to months elsewhere. Courses are offered via Live Online format or Live In-House at your firm or organization. See below for more information about each Lean Six Sigma Belt offering.
Lean Six Sigma is a powerful methodology for improving your existing processes. The combined power of Lean (used to remove waste and increase flow), and Six Sigma (used to reduce variation in a process) has saved companies many thousands of dollars on each completed project, and improved overall quality of a product or service.
The results of extensive research indicate that team-based decision-making is a more productive process than individual decision-making. By using Statistical Tools (Histograms, Run Charts, Pareto Diagrams, etc.) and Management Tools (Brainstorming, Tree Diagrams, Value Stream Maps, etc.), the team will expedite problem analysis, solution development and improvement planning, including the implementation process.
The DMAIC methodology involves five steps: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control. This method is used to improve the current capabilities of an existing process. This is by far the most commonly used methodology of improvement teams. The DMAIC method is very robust. Many organizations have used it successfully to produce dramatic improvements. It provides a framework for guiding a CQI initiative
Are you curious if you and/or your business are prepared to utilize Lean Six Sigma strategies, or improve on your current initiatives? We have developed a helpful White Paper that asks 5 simple questions about your current involvement with Lean Six Sigma. To gauge the level of organization participation, or to improve on existing LSS initiatives, we suggest following these five steps.
Black Belt is an expert level. If you have substantial training in Lean Six Sigma or have a Green Belt or Yellow Belt**, this is for you. Designed and delivered by industry experts, this workshop is 100% instructor-led via Live Online with a take home exam at the end to verify your capabilities. The workshop is 20 (half-day) sessions plus two take home case study and a take home exam. Only $3,595 for full Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Green Belt is an intermediate level. If you have some training in Lean Six Sigma or have a Yellow Belt**, this is for you. Designed and delivered by industry experts, this workshop is 100% instructor-led via Live Online with a take home exam at the end to verify your capabilities. The workshop is 10 (half-day) sessions plus take home case study and take home exam. Only $1,595 for full Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Yellow Belt is a beginner/introductory level. If you’ve never had Lean Six Sigma training or if you need a refresher course, this is for you. Designed and delivered by industry experts, this workshop is 100% instructor-led via Live Online. The workshop is 2 consecutive half-day sessions with an open book multiple choice quiz. Only $395 for full Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
1. Professional development with Certification from Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College –lasting high value.
2. Case studies and testing replaces an actual project for knowledge transfer that can be applied to a real world project – learn before you apply.
3. Practical tools and examples for immediate application.
4. High value content taught by workplace and educational professional instructors.
5. Learn from the convenience of your workplace or home – no travel time; no travel expense
1. Participants are online live with the instructor at all times; you see what the instructor sees on his/her screen. We use WebEx as the meeting platform.
2. Participants can ask questions by speaking directly to the instructor through voice over internet or call in on the phone; you are never blocked from asking questions
3. Participants can send a chat to the instructor or to the entire class via chat box in real time
4. Participants hear each other’s questions and learn from other workshop participants
5. All sessions are recorded, placed in a dropbox, and provided to participants for download to a computer in the event of a missed class or for review in the future
Lean Six Sigma Certification for black, green and yellow belts are also offered via a Live In-House format. Live In-House certification is a highly engaging format that benefits your firm and employees. It’s easy to coordinate since you choose the times, topics and courses relevant to your needs. Please use the “Contact Us” form below to inquire about hosting Live In-House Lean Six Sigma certification workshops at your location today*.
*Pricing is based on numerous factors including but not limited to belt chosen, location and number of attendees.
**While it is recommended you have the previous belt level before obtaining a new LSS Belt, it is not required.
***Dartmouth College is not an ACCET accredited institution.