Our Promise to Students Preparing for the USMLE®
The Becker Promise*
Our Promise? To provide students with the utmost opportunity to pass the USMLE® by using Becker's comprehensive materials and time tested learning approach. Students that utilize Becker’ USMLE® Step 1, Step 2 CK, or Step 2 CS Live and Live Online review courses but do not pass the USMLE® exam, may repeat the same Step 1, Step 2 CK, or Step 2 CS Live or Live Online review course with a savings on retail pricing.
To be eligible for the Becker Promise, students must:
Provide proof of USMLE® exam completion and not receiving a passing score (e.g., USMLE score report).
Students eligible for the Becker Promise will be offered the following savings on retail pricing:
• For USMLE® Step 1 and USMLE® Step 2 CK review courses offered Live and Live Online, the savings is $1,500 off of retail pricing.
• For USMLE® Step 1 and USMLE® Step 2 CK review courses offered in a Retreat format or with included housing, the savings is 15% off of retail pricing.
• For USMLE® Step 2 CS Assessment and Workshop review courses offered Live, the savings is 50% off of retail pricing.
The Becker Promise expires 365 days following the completion of the Live or Live Online review course. The Becker Promise may be redeemed by contacting student services Toll Free: 800.683.8725, Outside the US: 630.245.4797, Monday-Friday 7:30 am-7:30 pm central time, or via email at USMLEinfo@becker.com.
The Becker Promise is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. The Becker Promise may only be redeemed once per exam level purchased. Positive verification of former enrollment and satisfaction of all Becker Promise requirements must be confirmed within our records at the time of redemption. All previous account balances must be paid before the Becker Promise redemption will be accepted.
* Becker Promise is not applicable to F-1 international students enrolled through Becker on a Form I-20. Becker Promise is also not applicable to students who are preparing only with self-study options (e.g., Becker’s GuideMD and QMD products).
Becker students who have taken a Becker Comprehensive Review course but do not qualify for Becker Promise will be eligible for an Alumni Tuition Savings of:
• 25% on review courses including Step 1 Live (not including retreat programs or programs including housing), Step 1 Live Online, Step 1 Integrated Final Review, and Step 1 Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon, Step 2 CK Live (not including retreat programs or programs including housing), Step 2 CK Live Online, and Step 2 CS Assessment Live.
• 15% on review courses including Step 1 Retreat, Step 2 CK Retreat, and courses that include housing as part of the total enrollment fees/tuition paid.
Alumni Tuition savings apply to the full retail tuition pricing for courses and cannot be combined with any other promotions, special offers, or group tuition pricing.