USMLE Step 1 Self Study
Becker Professional Education’s USMLE Step 1 GuideMD is a flexible self-study tool that jump starts your exam prep and establishes your path for success—all at your own pace! Our subscription-based GuideMD program curriculum equips you with the information and study materials needed to focus your efforts on the Step 1 exam.
The more than 220 hours of audio and video content include access* to the following advanced features:
Personal audio coach
- Leads you through the lecture and explains the essential content and important details of that particular subject.
- Enables you to view the annotated audio lectures at regular, 1.25 and 1.5x speed for quick-review studying.
Advanced search tool
- Allows you to search criteria for easy browsing through all Step 1 subjects.
- Highlighting, underlining and taking notes as lectures are playing – then go back and review your saved notes made directly on the page.
Page view options
- Allows you to choose how you would like to view the course materials based on your study location and device. A thumbnail option is also available for navigational purposes.
Connect the Dots
- Dr. Lionel Raymon breaks down detailed case-related concepts that are mapped to specific content featured in the Pharmacology text – creating a high-yield scenario that interlinks all subjects for intensive review.
- Full-color illustrations and embedded motion graphics that render complex concepts, in high definition and high color conceptualizations of all USMLE related topics.
Becker’s QMD: Advanced USMLE Question Bank1
- Over 2100 USMLE conceptualized questions included with each subscription.
Supported platforms are Windows and Mac OS devices.
Access to our GuideMD/QMD begins from the moment you click “LOGIN”. Failure to login 6 months after your purchase date will result in an automatic login.
- Access to Becker’s Step 1 QMD will match time period of GuideMD purchase