USMLE® Step 2 CK Live Online
Facing the next step in your USMLE® sequence?
Arm yourself with the tools and information you need to help you succeed with Becker Professional Education’s USMLE Step 2 CK Live Online review program. We've designed an in depth test prep curriculum that goes beyond foundational science concepts for an immersive exploration of clinical knowledge and clinical science principles covered in the Step 2 CK exam.
Here's what you get when you sign up for our Step 2 CK Live Online review:
Comprehensive Live Online Instruction
- Over 100 hours of live online lectures from Becker's Step 2 CK faculty.
- Interactive lecture sessions include real-time feedback from our experienced instructors and an opportunity for peer-to-peer discussion
Updated USMLE-Focused Review Books
- 8 full volumes of full-color print review notes and interactive eBooks including classic Step 2 CK USMLE presentations, and exam-relevant USMLE information covering all exam disciplines.
Personal Becker medical advisor
- Your personal medical advisor works with you to develop an individual study plan to complement the live lectures and independent review activities.
- Your medical advisor helps prepare you for residency success by focusing your efforts on activities that deliver results.
Nine months access* to GuideMD
- Online interactive study series featuring over 130 hours of lecture material complemented by animations, video, graphic renderings and case summaries.
Access to UWorld Step 2 Question Bank with optional purchase
- Over 2,000 physician prepared questions that simulate content found on the actual Step 2 CK exam, including media and sequence questions.
One Step 2 CK assessment exam
- Helps you identify areas of strengths and opportunities for progress as you prepare for exam day.
- These assessments closely simulate the actual USMLE test experience, helping you gain confidence during the review process.
*Access to our GuideMD begins from the moment you click “LOGIN”. Failure to login 6 months after your purchase date will result in an automatic login.