Most Effective CPA Exam Review Program
Only Becker’s CPA Exam Review mirrors the CPA Exam in every way—ensuring that you won’t have any surprises on exam day. It’s just one of the many reasons that Becker students pass at double the rate of non-Becker candidates.
Be prepared with fully integrated, course materials for all course formats.
- Over 6,500 multiple choice questions that link directly to applicable eBook pages and lectures
- More than 250 task-based simulations
- Two full practice exams for each part of the CPA Exam
- Comprehensive textbooks and eBooks
- Interactive Study Planner
- Study Roadmap that tells you what to study and how much time to spend on each topic
Get guidance from experienced, knowledgeable instructors.
- 100 hours of expert instruction from CPAs, attorneys and other professionals with real-world experience
- Unlimited academic support
Study anytime, anywhere.
- Gain flexibility with a choice of 3 course formats: online, self-study or over 250 live classroom locations worldwide. No matter which format you choose, you get all the same course materials.
- Access materials from the Internet or download them for use offline
- Enjoy ultimate flexibility by accessing the course on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Automatic synchronization between desktop and mobile devices ensures your progress is always up-to-date
The Becker Promise
Our Promise? To provide you with the greatest opportunity to pass the CPA Exam by using our comprehensive CPA Exam Review and time-tested learning approach. So, if you complete the Becker course but don’t pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our course at no additional tuition cost*.
If you utilize Becker but do not pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our course at no additional tuition cost if you satisfy our requirements. If you complete all PassMaster homework with 90% accuracy and attend (or view) 100% of lectures, you may repeat our complete course, paying only for materials and enrollment fees (including applicable taxes). Tuition is waived.
Why Do We Make Such a Promise?
The answer is simple. We want you to pass. We’re confident in our curriculum, materials, and instructors. And we’ll stand behind you to help you reach your career goals—even if it takes a second try.
* Some restrictions apply. Read the Becker Promise policy for complete details.