All-New CPA Exam Review
Becker Professional Education wants to make sure you make the most of your valuable study time. That's why we've invested over $3M into Becker’s all-new CPA Exam Review with Adapt2U Adaptive Learning Technology, designed to prepare you for the new 2017 CPA Exam.
Our CPA Exam Review mirrors the CPA Exam in every way—ensuring that you won’t have any surprises on exam day. It’s just one of the many reasons that nearly one million candidates have prepared for the CPA Exam with Becker.
Our new course is more personalized and efficient than ever to help you:
- Make better use of your study time – A specially designed pre-assessment provides a recommended learning path focused on where you need the most help and short lectures fit easily with busy schedules.
- Track your progress – Our Study Planner and Progress Tests along the way track development and provide feedback to build knowledge and instill confidence.
- Develop higher-order skills thinking – Interactive simulations and videos are specially designed to help you move beyond memorization and apply your knowledge in Task-Based Simulations, an essential part of the 2017 CPA Exam.
- Learn exactly what is needed – Lectures and textbooks are updated to reflect content relevant to the 2017 exam, and ongoing regular updates assure you are studying material that’s most likely to be tested.
- Make the process easier – Seamless navigation and new tools make it easy to take notes, highlight text, search for key words and control video speed.
Our Course Includes:
Guidance from experienced, knowledgeable instructors.
- 100 hours of instruction from CPAs, attorneys and other professionals with real-world experience
- Unlimited academic support
Fully integrated course materials for all course formats:
- Over 6,800 multiple choice questions
- Over 350 task-based simulations
- Adapt2U Adaptive Learning Technology
- Interactive Skills Practice includes videos and 215 interactive simulations that help develop and test critical thinking skills
- Two mock exams per exam section that mirror the CPA Exam
- Comprehensive textbooks and interactive eBooks
- Modularized content delivered in short learning segments to easily fit in your schedule
- Interactive study planner
Flexible study options:
- Gain flexibility with a choice of 2 course formats: Online or nearly 200 Live classroom locations worldwide. No matter which format you choose, you get all the same course materials.
- Study anywhere, anytime from any computer or our mobile app available on Apple and Android tablets and smartphones.
- Accounting for Empires™, our mobile game, offers a chance to build your knowledge as you play and even compete against others.
- Automatic synchronization between all devices ensures your progress is always up-to-date.
The Becker Promise
Our Promise? To provide you with the greatest opportunity to pass the CPA Exam by using our comprehensive CPA Exam Review and time-tested learning approach. So, if you complete the Becker course but don’t pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our course at no additional tuition cost**.
If you utilize Becker but do not pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our course at no additional tuition cost if you satisfy our requirements. If you view 100% of the skills practice and complete all multiple-choice questions and task-based simulations with 90% accuracy, you may repeat our complete course, paying only for materials and enrollment fees (including applicable taxes). Tuition is waived.
Why Do We Make Such a Promise?
The answer is simple. We want you to pass. We’re confident in our curriculum, materials, and instructors. And we’ll stand behind you to help you reach your career goals—even if it takes a second try.
*Annual Percentage Rate
**Some restrictions apply. Read the Becker Promise policy for complete details.