After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Learn how to create column, bar, and combo charts.
- Learn how to create a secondary axis.
- Learn how to handle hidden and missing data.
- Learn how to create pie charts.
- Summarize time series data with line charts and stacked area charts.
- Creating labels from cells.
- Display relationships with scatter, bubble, and radar charts.
- Add and change chart elements, switching rows and columns and deleting points from a chart.
Dr. Wayne Winston is a Visiting Professor at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston and Professor Emeritus of Decision Sciences at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He holds a B.S. in mathematics from M.I.T. and a Ph.D in operations research from Yale. He won over 40 teaching awards at Indiana University. He has written over a dozen books including Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis and Decision Making, Operations Research, Practical Management Science, Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, and Mathletics. Dr. Winston has taught classes and consulted for many leading global organizations. He is also a two-time Jeopardy! Champion and has consulted for the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823