Becker Campus Ambassadors
Enthusiastic student leaders have a place with Becker
Becker Professional Education’s Campus Ambassadors work closely with faculty and peers to promote our CPA Exam Review at their college or university. Upon satisfactory completion of all responsibilities, Campus Ambassadors are given Becker’s CPA Exam Review at either no cost, or at a preferred rate.
As a Campus Ambassador you gain much more than just a Becker CPA Exam Review course. You are given the opportunity to gain leadership experience in a supportive, productive environment.
Experience as a Becker Campus Ambassador may impress prospective employers. And as a Campus Ambassador you can make contacts within the extensive network of partnered local and national firms, as well as Becker staff located in over 300 cities nationwide. In addition, you will:
- Obtain knowledge and preparation for the CPA Exam
- Enhance relationships with professors, business college, fellow students
- Gain leadership experience
- Earn a great addition to your resume and talking points for interviews
The job of Becker’s Campus Ambassadors is to serve as liaisons between Becker and their schools, including:
- Educating students on the benefits of the CPA credential and how Becker is the best option to prepare for the CPA Exam.
- Coordinating presentations and other campus events
- Distributing promotional materials to fellow students and faculty
- Displaying posters and flyers
A Becker Account Manager provides continual local support and equips Campus Ambassadors with the tools and training necessary to complete responsibilities effectively.
Ideal candidates are college Juniors or Seniors, currently enrolled in an Accounting (or equivalent) major at an accredited college or university, and possess the following traits:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Actively involved in accounting and/or business organization
- Excellent relationships with department staff, faculty and fellow students
- Outgoing, connected to fellow students and able to adopt a leadership role on behalf of Becker
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong academic and social presence within the school’s accounting department
Compensation and Benefits
Upon satisfactory completion of responsibilities, Campus Ambassadors receive a certificate for all four parts of Becker's CPA Exam Review at no cost or at a preferred price – a $3,393 value. This certificate is valid for any of our course formats – Live, Live Online, Online and FastPass.
Don’t miss your opportunity to help prepare for your future as a Becker Campus Ambassador. Sign up today!