Becker Campus Ambassadors
A big step toward a bright future.
When you help us promote Becker’s CPA Exam Review, we can help you clear the first hurdle on your way to becoming a CPA. As a Becker Campus Ambassador, you’ll work closely with faculty and peers to spread the word about the CPA Exam Review on your college or university campus. Upon completing your time as an ambassador, you’ll be eligible to take the CPA Exam Review at either no cost, or at a preferred rate.
Why become an ambassador?
This is about more than a discount on the CPA Exam Review. Joining the Becker community means gaining access to an impressive network of contracts from local firms, national firms and Becker staff nationwide—all of which can be a big help when it comes time to find a job.
- Obtain knowledge and preparation for the CPA Exam
- Enhance relationships with professors, business college, fellow students
- Gain leadership experience
- Earn a great addition to your resume and talking points for interviews
As Becker’s Campus Ambassador, you'll serve as a liaison between Becker and your school, including:
- Educating students on the benefits of the CPA credential
- Highlighting Becker as the best option to prepare for the CPA Exam
- Coordinating presentations and other campus events
- Distributing promotional materials to fellow students and faculty
- Displaying posters and flyers
A Becker Account Manager provides continual local support and equips Campus Ambassadors with the tools and training necessary to complete responsibilities effectively.
- Juniors of Seniors enrolled in Accounting (or equivalent) major at an accredited college or university
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Actively involved in accounting and/or business organization
- Excellent relationships with department staff, faculty and fellow students
- Outgoing, connected to fellow students and able to adopt a leadership role on behalf of Becker
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong academic and social presence within the school’s accounting department
Compensation and benefits
Upon completing your responsibilities, you'll receive a certificate for all four parts of Becker's CPA Exam Review at no cost or at a preferred price – a $2,399 value. This certificate is valid for any of our course formats – live, LiveOnline and self-study.
Don’t miss your opportunity to help prepare for your future as a Becker Campus Ambassador. Sign up today!