Getting started with Becker
Congratulations! You’ve officially decided to start your journey to becoming a licensed CPA. Passing the four sections of the CPA Exam is the biggest step in earning licensure. We’re ready to guide you through all four sections of the CPA Exam, so you can cross that big task item off your list. Here’s how to get started with your Becker CPA review course, starting with your Becker CPA login.
Becker login: Access made easy
- Your Becker CPA login is available anytime at cpa.becker.com. Bookmark this page for a quick and easy Becker online login.
- Click your user icon in the upper righthand corner at becker.com to access your MyAccount page and review your orders.
- Visit the scheduling portal to set up any Live, LiveOnline, Deep Dive Workshops or cohort courses. Becker CPA login is required.
- Download the mobile app from your app store and use your Becker login information to unlock all of your CPA review content on the go. Now you’re ready to study for exam day anywhere you go! More links and information below.
Study on your schedule
Set up your study time in a way that best fits your schedule with our helpful study planner. Customize your planner based on what order you intend to take each section of the exam. Unsure of which section to take first? The CPA Exam will be undergoing structural and content changes with the rollout of CPA Evolution in January 2024. Read all about the changes and how you can prepare at Becker’s Evolution resource page.
And don’t forget the importance of time management. Studying for the CPA Exam isn’t the only task on your to-do list, so creating an effective study planner based on how much time you can realistically dedicate each week can help you manage study time with your work and personal life.
If you’re a student with Unlimited Access, available in select packages, you’ll have access to your Becker CPA Exam prep as long as you are preparing to take the exam. Becker may deactivate your access after 36 months, and it can be reactivated by calling Becker customer support at (877) 272-3926. Remember, accounts are for individual use, not for resale or sharing, and limited by the terms of the Becker Student Catalog and policies.
How to receive your physical textbook
Your Becker CPA review course includes printed and annotated digital textbooks. If you study best with physical textbooks, you can request to have your Becker textbooks shipped. Your textbooks will not ship until you request them from within the course portal. This is to ensure that you receive the most up-to-date study materials as you study for each part of the CPA Exam. Our recommended best practice is to redeem one textbook at a time, starting with the section of the CPA Exam you plan to study first. Then based on your study plan, redeem the textbook for the next section you plan to study one to two weeks before beginning that section so that you have the most up-to-date materials. Becker textbooks may be updated once or twice per year reflecting changes to the CPA Exam Blueprint from the AICPA. Follow these simple steps to release your physical materials:
- Log in to the course portal at cpa.becker.com
- At the bottom left of the screen, you will see the “Redeem Books” button. Click it. Alternatively you can open the user menu by clicking your initials on the top right corner of the screen and select the option “Redeem Materials”.
- Identify the CPA Exam section that you are currently studying. Best practice is to release books for each section individually, as you are studying for them, since materials are occasionally updated,
- Click “Redeem” for the CPA Exam section that you wish to receive physical materials for, fill in your shipping address completely and click “Ship to this address.”
- Materials ship via the method chosen at initial enrollment. No additional charges apply. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and delivery. Standard delivery window for addresses outside the continental United States (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all U.S. territories) is 8-10 business days, but can range up to 20 days.
- If updates are made to a textbook after you have released and received a textbook, and you would like a physical replacement copy, you may purchase one for $125 each. Access to download and print the updated digital textbook pages will always be available for free within your exam review portal.
For additional assistance or concerns around releasing your physical textbooks, please call our Customer Support team at 877-272-3926.
Becker’s CPA Review mobile app allows you to study for the CPA Exam whenever and wherever you have a few minutes. Available for download now with Apple® and AndroidTM smartphones and tablets by clicking either icon below. Enter your Becker CPA login credentials to get started. Your progress will automatically be synchronized between your computer and mobile device(s), so you can always pick up right where you left off.
Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple Inc. and Google Inc. do not sponsor or endorse Becker in any manner.