Wyoming CPA requirements
This page serves as a resource for your state's CPA licensure requirements and is current as of December 2019. Always consult with your state or jurisdiction's board of accountancy for the most current information.
bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university
Minimum education requirement
150 semester hours with a concentration in accounting
Minimum experience requirement
One year (2,000 working hours) experience verified by a CPA.
Must be a resident of state of Wyoming
Every three years.
120 hours of CPE required per reporting period.
Four hours must be in ethics.
80 of the 120 hours must be in:
- accounting and auditing
- business law
- administrative practice
- regulatory ethics
- business management and organization
- finance (financial planning)
- management advisory services
- specialized knowledge and application
- computer science or software applications
Maximum of 40 of the 120 hours may be in:
- behavioral ethics
- personal development
- personnel/human resources
- other fields of study may be acceptable if the licensee is able to demonstrate the course does not qualify under an identified field but does contribute to professional competence.