After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the differences between the Final Repair Regulations and the Proposed and Temporary Regulations issued prior to the Final Repair Regulations.
- Recognize the current rules applicable to general asset accounts, betterments, restorations, safe harbor routine maintenance and dispositions.
- Apply the de minimis rule applicable threshold.
- Identify relief available to small businesses.
- Define how to implement a change in accounting method.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823