After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define bookkeeping, including how it differs from accounting.
- Apply the bookkeeping process to a variety of business transactions.
- Identify common bookkeeping systems and approaches.
- Recognize advantages and disadvantages of common systems.
- Recognize a company's needs and related bookkeeping reports that meet those needs.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823