Earn CPE credits
on your time
Maintain your Financial Management Certification with Becker
Becker’s online CPE Catalog is an approved source for maintaining the required CETs for Financial Management Certifications.* Becker CPE also supports CPA, CDFM, CGFM, CMA, CFE Certifications, Yellow Book and more.
Now DoD employees can earn the required CET credits through Becker’s comprehensive online CPE catalog. Our courses cover pertinent topics that address issues critical to today’s governmental accounting professionals, plus:
- All courses are OUSD-approved, meeting 100% of the CET credits needed to maintain the Financial Management Certification
- Over 1,800 hours of on-demand and live webcast courses each year
- All courses are NASBA-approved in all 50 states
- Becker’s CPE course catalog includes a comprehensive list of relevant Government CPE courses
- Topics include Governmental Accounting, Audit, Ethics, Leadership, Fraud, Forensics, Green Book, Risk, Personal Development, Soft Skills, Yellow Book and more
- Government group rates available.
Fill out this form to receive more information on our CPE products and receive three cpe courses for free!
*These courses have been aligned by the DoD, Office of the Under Secretary of Comptroller, to the DoD approved Financial Management and Leadership competencies for the specic area of study. The DoD course alignments serve neither as an advertisement, endorsement, or a recommendation of any privately developed and maintained courses for continuing education. OUSD (Comptroller)