Becker for Business: Department of Defense Financial Management Certification
Maintain your FM Certification with Becker
Becker’s Online CPE Catalog is an approved source for maintaining the required CETs for FM Certifications*.
Now DoD employees can obtain the required CET credits through Becker’s comprehensive online CPE catalog. Our courses cover pertinent topics that address issues critical to today’s governmental accounting professionals, plus:
- Our courses are OUSD approved meeting 100% of the CET credits needed to maintain the FM Certification
- Over 700 hours of On-demand and Live Webcasts courses each year
- All courses are NASBA approved in all 50 states
- Becker’s CPE course catalog includes a comprehensive list of relevant Government CPE courses
- Topics include Governmental Accounting, Audit, Ethics, Leadership, Fraud, Forensics, Risk and more…
- Try before you buy. Sample a CPE course with our complimentary demo
- Especially Priced Subscription for Government Agency buys at $125 per person per year, unlimited use.
Earn the FM Certification with Becker
OUSD has partnered with Becker Professional Education to support the Financial Management (FM) certification program.
DoD employees may take advantage of Becker’s Online CPE Catalog and the CPA Exam Review to meet the competencies for the FM Certification*.
For course details and pricing Contact Us
*These courses have been aligned by the DoD, Office of the Under Secretary of Comptroller, to the DoD approved Financial Management and Leadership competencies for the specific area of study. The DoD course alignments serve neither as an advertisement, endorsement, or a recommendation of any privately developed and maintained courses for continuing education.