Becker CPA Exam Review Promise Policy
The Becker Promise is Becker Professional Education's tuition waiver program for candidates who complete our review course but do not pass the CPA Exam.
Our Promise? To provide you with the greatest opportunity to pass the CPA Exam by using our comprehensive CPA Exam Review and time-tested approach. If you utilize Becker but do not pass the CPA Exam, you may repeat our review course at no additional tuition cost (tuition waiver) if you satisfy our requirements.
To be eligible for the Becker Promise, students must meet the following requirements:
- 2018 Course: View 100% of the Skills Practice, and correctly complete 90% of all multiple-choice questions and simulations for each section.
- 2017 Course: View 100% of the Skills Practice, and correctly complete 90% of all multiple-choice questions and simulations for each section.
- 2016 Course: Attend or view 100% of lectures and complete all multiple-choice homework with 90% accuracy.
- LIVE FORMAT students meeting the criteria must print out their performance summary report from the course software and submit it to Becker within 45 days following the completion of the last scheduled class of each individual section.
- SELF-STUDY FORMAT students meeting the criteria must print out their performance summary report from the course software and submit it to Becker before the expiration of the course license.
- FASTPASS® and ATLANTA INTENSIVE students meeting the criteria must print out their performance summary report from the course software and submit it to Becker within 45 days following the completion of the last scheduled class of the last scheduled section.
- COHORT PROGRAM students eligible for the Becker Promise tuition waiver will be submitted by Cohort instructors to the Becker administrative group shortly after the course deadline.
- KELLER students please refer to your syllabus for your course/grade requirements and attendance requirements. Becker Promise certificates are only issued to Keller students who earn a Satisfactory in the course.
If you meet these requirements, you may then repeat the course 100% without tuition charge, via any format that is offered by Becker at the time you redeem the tuition waiver and begin the course. However, you must pay a material and license fee ($195 per part) for each section taken. The material license fees for the Becker Promise tuition waiver are non-refundable. This tuition waiver expires 365 days after the day that positive correspondence of earned Becker Promise status is e-mailed to the student. If you do not qualify for Becker Promise tuition waiver, each part of the course may be repeated once for 50% off the regular tuition (returning student savings). See returning student policy for additional details.
Redeeming the Becker Promise:
- Only candidates who are confident that they have met the above criteria should submit their information for processing.
- Candidates requesting the Becker Promise tuition waiver must scan and email to email@example.com the following:
- "Performance Summary" report of completed questions printed from the course software. This report summarizes the coursework completed. (Candidates having difficulty printing this Summary should contact Technical Support at 877-784-1997.)
- Attendance Records - Only required for students completing eligibility requirements for coursework completed using the 2016 course. Remove your attendance record from the textbooks and submit both the performance summary and your attendance records for processing.
- If unable to scan, you may fax the above to 866-398-7375.
- Candidates should make sure that their NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS and CLASSROOM LOCATION (i.e. Boston, MA) are clearly written on the bottom of each attendance record and at the bottom of the "Performance Summary" sheet.
- Candidates should include their correct email address as all Becker Promise tuition waiver correspondence will be sent via email.
- Candidates should KEEP A COPY of all items. No items will be returned to the student.
- Correspondence will be emailed to Candidates after all Becker Promise tuition waiver requirements have been reviewed. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
- The Becker Promise can be used to register for any course format that is available at the time you redeem the tuition waiver, but can only be used for the part earned. When a student uses the Becker Promise, they will be required to pay a material license fee and taxes (if applicable). The Becker Promise tuition waiver material license fees are non-refundable.
- Earned Becker Promise tuition waiver will expire 365 days following the day positive correspondence is e-mailed to the student.
- The Becker Promise tuition waiver is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Positive verification of former enrollment and satisfaction of all Becker Promise tuition waiver requirements must be identified within our records at the time of redemption. All previous account balances must be paid before a Becker Promise tuition waiver redemption will be accepted.
- You must satisfy the Becker Promise eligibility requirements to be eligible for additional tuition waivers.
- The Becker Promise tuition waiver is not exclusive to the format in which it was originally earned. It may be used for any course format that is available at the time you redeem the tuition waiver.