After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- What is a survey?
- Why should you survey your customers?
- What are the methodologies of surveying your customers?
- How do you link survey questions to the customer's journey map with your company?
- Why should you encourage customers complaints?
- How should you use customer feedback to improve your products and services?
Evelyn Grammar is a human resources professional with more than 30 years of instructional design and training experience. She develops and delivers targeted learning programs for many industries. Evelyn holds an MS in Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania. She now lives in Hamilton, NJ with her husband, Spud. Evelyn has worked closely with the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), General Electric (GE), American International Group (AIG), Lockheed Martin and MUFG Americas (part of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group), just to name a few.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823