After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the mindset required to be an effective business developer.
- Identify the three stages of business development.
- Discuss how to strategically develop networks.
- Describe the Planned Account Development (PAD) process to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Describe the process for planning and conducting client business development discussions.
- Discuss the process of growing business development skill in others.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823