Being a Trusted Advisor
This course will be an overview of:
- Elements of building trust with clients, prospects, and internal stakeholders'
- The values and beliefs of a trusted advisor
- Critical required skills including listening, partnering, flexibility, and emotional intelligence
- The trusted advisor approach to developing new business including networking, prospect pursuit, and proposals
- Building a trusted advisor culture and approach in your department, whether client-facing or internal service focused