After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define the meaning of trust in a business environment.
- Describe the mindset required to be a trusted advisor.
- Identify key trusted advisor skills and behaviors.
- Explain strategies to approaching new business development as a trusted advisor.
- Describe how to promote a trusted advisor approach in the workplace.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823