Foundations in data and analytics for the accounting profession
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define data and analytics in the accounting profession and identify how the accounting profession skill set is evolving.
- Define data sources, metrics and measurements scales and identify methods for data preparation and transformation
- Describe the data analysis strategy and the steps needed in each phase
- Explain how decision-making can be enhanced using data analytics in auditing, financial/managerial, and tax areas of accounting.
- Identify risk considerations in data analytics and describe methods to address those risks.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823