After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify which corporations are required to make estimated tax payments
- Explain when and how estimated tax payments should be made
- Calculate installment payments using the annualized income installment method and the adjusted seasonal installment method
- Determine when penalties apply and whether the opportunity to abate penalties exists
- Identify when a quick refund opportunity exists
Instructor bioJanelle Wilson Simpson worked for Deloitte Tax in London, England and Seattle, WA as a Tax Manager. She taught as an Adjunct Professor at Utah Valley University. She now provides tax consulting and compliance services independently.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823