Becker Professional Education is proud to offer customized learning solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of your university. We understand that each campus is unique. That’s why we work with you to create a program that complements your students’ schedules, course work, and preferred learning style. You may choose to integrate Becker’s CPA Exam Review into your curriculum – from offering academic credit to making the course a graduation requirement – or simply partner with Becker to provide additional savings to your students. Our ultimate goal is to create a program that supports your students as well as the vision of your university’s accounting program.
- Live On-Campus Program: Becker’s live on-campus program presents our CPA Exam Review course in a convenient, on-campus classroom setting. Courses may be taught by one of your university professors (recommended) with instructor training and compensation provided by Becker, or Becker can provide its own instructors as needed.
- Student Choice Program: Becker’s student choice program allows you to receive the same great partnership benefits as our Live and Online programs, while allowing ultimate flexibility for your students. Students may select from Becker’s Online course format or choose to enroll in any local Live class offering.
- Cohort Program: The cohort program is a dedicated, instructor-led online program specially designed for specific customers, firms or universities. To enroll, certain criteria must be met which will be assessed by Becker’s customer service at 800-868-3900.
Becker Is Proud To Support Your University
- Partner Pricing: By partnering with Becker, your students can receive $400 savings* on Becker’s complete four-part CPA Exam Review course. Your students will pay Becker directly.
- Direct Bill Pricing: Increase your students’ savings by establishing a direct bill agreement with Becker. Through direct bill, students can receive $600 savings* on Becker’s complete four-part CPA Exam Review course. Your university will be invoiced per student enrolled and will provide payment to Becker directly. Additional savings may be available if the university meets a minimum number of enrollments per year.
- Becker Navigator (Available to Direct Bill Partners Only): Becker Navigator is a seamless, automated tool that monitors and tracks the CPA Exam preparation and progress of your CPA candidates. It includes a full complement of tracking tools, communications, and reports to inform you and your candidates of progress made and next steps needed at any given moment. In addition, candidates can track key dates and milestones, helping them be prepared to pass the exam in a timely manner.
- AccountingMaster™: Becker’s complimentary AccountingMaster™ tool allows instructors to create custom assignments and quizzes to help students sharpen their skills on accounting-related topics.
AccountingMaster™ is a great supplement to any accounting curriculum because it mirrors the CPA Exam in every way, helping students become familiar with exam-like questions and build their confidence for future CPA Exam success.
In addition to customized CPA Exam Review programs, Becker may also provide these additional benefits to your university:
- Campus Ambassador Scholarships
- Support for Meet the Firms events, Beta Alpha Psi, and other student organizations
- CPA Exam Information Sessions to assist students with questions, state requirements, and the exam registration process
- And more!
*This offer valid only on four-part course tuition price and cannot be combined with any other offer. Retail price of Becker’s four-part CPA Exam Review course is $3,393.