After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Master basic, number and Top 10 filters.
- Learn how to use text, date, and color filters.
- Learn how to sort based on single or multiple criteria involving numbers and/or text.
- Learn how to sort based on color and/or dates.
- Learn how to sort across, perform case sensitive sorts or use Custom Lists in sorting.
- Learn how to remove duplicate rows based on one or multiple columns.
Dr. Wayne Winston is a Visiting Professor at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston and Professor Emeritus of Decision Sciences at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He holds a B.S. in mathematics from M.I.T. and a Ph.D in operations research from Yale. He won over 40 teaching awards at Indiana University. He has written over a dozen books including Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis and Decision Making, Operations Research, Practical Management Science, Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, and Mathletics. Dr. Winston has taught classes and consulted for many leading global organizations. He is also a two-time Jeopardy! Champion and has consulted for the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823