After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Learn how to use the Name Box and Create from Selection to create range names.
- Learn how to use range names and Implicit Intersection in formulas.
- Learn how to refer to an entire row or column in formulas.
- Learn how to use formulas to create range names.
- Understand the difference between workbook and worksheet level names.
- Learn how to use Microsoft® Excel’s Auditing Tool to understand a workbook’s structure.
Dr. Wayne Winston is a Visiting Professor at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston and Professor Emeritus of Decision Sciences at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. He holds a B.S. in mathematics from M.I.T. and a Ph.D in operations research from Yale. He won over 40 teaching awards at Indiana University. He has written over a dozen books including Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis and Decision Making, Operations Research, Practical Management Science, Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling, and Mathletics. Dr. Winston has taught classes and consulted for many leading global organizations. He is also a two-time Jeopardy! Champion and has consulted for the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks.
Becker Professional Education Sponsor I.D. Numbers NASBA: 107294, New York: 002087, New Jersey: 20CE00226700, Texas: 009580, Ohio: CPE.186, Illinois 158.002405, Pennsylvania: PX177823